Hidden Valley Homes
Do words like “picturesque” and “serene” make you swoon? What about words like “luxurious,” “grand” and “dramatic?” Well, if you aren’t swooning yet, you will be once you see this nearly 10,000-square-foot sprawling luxury estate built by the family-owned Hidden Valley Homes. Jim and Trina Spangler spared no details in this masterful design meets modern luxury home. 6449 Penrose Drive is nestled among the rolling hills of West Brentwood in the exclusive community of Avery, a 23-acre homesite offering high-end homes ranging from $1.4 to $4 million.
Living is easy in this impressive, generously spaced residence. The chef’s kitchen is sure to please even the most discerning cook. And it has a hidden pantry to a back catering kitchen! The sprawling entertaining spaces include a large covered porch with a fireplace. The three-story home has custom built-ins in just about every room from the library to the generous closets, and the tile and stone work are a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship.
Can you say “dream home?” With its high-end, stylish finishes and its calming, relaxing setting, you’re sure to love every inch of this stunning home. The Spanglers and the staff at Hidden Valley Homes work hard to make the homes they build reflect and preserve a family’s cherished lifestyle.
We were able to sit down with Hidden Valley Homes to find out more about trends in new construction. You’ll find them throughout this Avery property:
- Bold patterned tile (funky design, floral, etc). Gives home a lot of character
- Natural wood ceilings and walls
- Herringbone patterned hardwood and tile
- Catering kitchen hidden behind cabinet pantry doors—ideal for entertaining (dishwasher, fridge and sink to hide dirty dishes)
- Hidden offices off kitchen (hidden behind cabinet pantry doors as well). This allows you to keep clutter out of the kitchen, living room, etc.
- Deeper, darker paint colors
- Open floorplans
- Oversized garages with epoxy floors
9,132 square feet
6 full bathrooms
3 half bathrooms