Tractor Supply Company Named Title Sponsor of new Multi-Purpose Equestrian Facility
Tractor Supply Company has made a five-year sponsorship commitment to Friends of Franklin Parks that includes naming rights to the new multi-purpose equestrian facility at Harlinsdale Farm.
Tractor Supply Co. Arena will enable the non-profit organization to introduce more people in the area to a variety of equestrian experiences, including horse competitions, riding lessons and arena polo matches. Friends of Franklin Parks plans to use the Tractor
Supply Co. Arena to implement educational partnerships with schools and work-to-ride programs that ensure every child has an opportunity to learn to ride.
In addition to Tractor Supply Co. Arena, the five-acre facility includes a concession stand, public restrooms and a restored 24-stall barn adjacent to the arena site.
Leadership Brentwood to Promote Everbridge Emergency Notification System
A six-person team from Leadership Brentwood, a Williamson, Inc. program to foster civic leadership and engagement, has partnered with the city to raise awareness of the need to sign-up for the Citizen Alert Emergency Notification System. Also known as Everbridge, the system enables residents throughout Williamson County to be notified in the event of emergencies such as natural disasters, chemical spills, school lockdowns and train derailments.
The county-wide emergency system has the ability to mass-notify everyone who has a traditional landline telephone. Resident can sign-up to receive text or email alerts by registering online at Brentwood-TN.org/CitizenAlert.
Participants will have the ability to customize the service for National Weather Service alerts, and to set certain hours that they do not want to be disturbed. They can even add localized alerts for specific areas such as a child’s school, workplace, or a loved-one’s home.
Williamson, Inc. Appoints New Board Members
Ten new members have been added to the Board of Directors of Williamson, Inc. for 2016.
The new board members are:
- Nelson Andrews, Owner & General Manager, Andrews Cadillac/ Jaguar/Land Rover Co.
- Derek Bell, Vice President and Partner, Bell & Associates Construction, and Owner/Founder, Corsair Distillery
- Alex Fisch, Senior Vice President of Capital Markets, Southern Land Company
- Kelly Gilfillan, Chief Executive Officer and Editor, Home Page Media Group
- Cherie Hammond, Business Development Associate and Financial Advisor, Aspen Grove Asset Management
- Richard Herrington, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Franklin Financial Network/Franklin Synergy Bank
- Tena Mayberry, President & CEO, Century II and Fortune Industries, Inc.
- Celeste Patterson, Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer, H. G. Hill Realty Company, LLC
- Richard Perko, President, Lee Company
- Paige Thompson, Vice President of Relocation & Corporate Services, Zeitlin & Company Realtors
The 36-member governing body of the Williamson Chamber includes 32 members, three ex-officio members and the President & CEO, Matt Largen. Board members serve three-year terms, with 10 board members added every year on a rolling basis.
Brookdale Home Health Agencies Capture National Honor
Thirteen Brookdale Home Health agencies have been named among the 2015 HomeCare Elite, an initiative that recognizes the top-performing home health providers across the United States. HomeCare Elite analyzes providers on an array of publicly reported measures.
The HomeCare Elite program identifies the top 25 percent of the nation’s nearly 10,000 Medicare-certified home health agencies. It bases the determination on the quality of outcomes and the patient experience, along with implementation of best practices and other related measures.
Brentwood-based Brookdale operates 62 home health agencies and 23 branch offices.